We want you to be proud of your College. Wearing a uniform demonstrates that pride. Our uniform is smart, simple, hard working and comfortable. It was designed in consultation with students, teachers, parents and Governors.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact your child’s Tutor or Head of Year. Please do also get in contact with us if you need any support in purchasing any of the uniform.
Please make sure that names are clearly marked on all items of uniform.
We are very proud of our students and wearing the school uniform not only shows that we are all part of one community but shows that the students have pride in themselves and in turn the College. Therefore:
- Shirts for both girls and boys should be tucked in.
- Skirts should not be shorter than a hands width above the knee.
- Trousers should be 'held up' with a belt.
- Hair should be of a natural shade and should be worn in a conventional style. No less than Grade 2 please.
- No facial piercings or retainers are permitted.
- One small stud earring in either one or each ear lobe is allowed.
- No jewellery such as necklaces or rings should be worn to college.
- Coats should be of a conventional style.
- No hoodies, sweatshirts or jean jackets should be worn either on their own or under other jackets or clothing on the school site.
- Woolly hats and summer caps may be worn at appropriate times but must be taken off before entering the buildings.
- Headphones should not be worn during the school day except at break and lunchtime.
Where to Buy
- The school jumper and cardigan is available from Wovina, 1 Omaha Road, Bodmin PL31 2DL. Tel: 01208 73484 (see map below).
- The College clip on tie (£5) is available from the Finance Office at the College.
- Plain white long-sleeved or short-sleeved shirts are available from uniform shops or most major supermarkets.
- Plain black tailored trousers, skirts and shorts are available from uniform shops or most major supermarkets. Please be careful when purchasing these items, as some of the clothing that shops classify as school uniform will not met our criteria.