From September 2012 schools in England are no longer required to publish an annual school prospectus. However there are changes to the law on what must be included on school websites.
Although we have a very detailed and informative website the requirements add some new specific requirements which we have listed with direct links to the relevant information.
- General Contact Information here
- Emergency Closure Procedures here
- School Ethos here
- Behaviour Policy here
- Admissions Policy here
- Department for Education Data here
- OFSTED Report 2010 here
- OFSTED Report 2014 here
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2014 here
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2015 here
- Value for Money Statement here
- Curriculum and Qualifications here
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance here
- SEND Policy here
- Charging and Remissions Policy here
- Pupil Premium and Catch-up Spending Statement 2014/15 here.
- Commit to Success here
- Year 11 Results 2015 here
- Year 13 Results 2015 here
- British Values Statement here
- Articles of Association here
- Funding Agreement here